David_Teh Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Questions about Gated Transistions

Jump to solution

Hi all,

A bit of backgroud, to control who can continue a flow via a url sent out by email, I'm using gated transistion and I've 2 questions about it. I have managed to successfully implement the gated transistion and my questions are mainly related to whether it's possible to configure it to my needs. 

1) If a user who does not have the approved role alias attempts to continue the flow via the url sent out by email, the user will get a pop up saying that the resource has not been found. Therefore, would it be possible to change this error message to say that access has been denied and to contact a specified email address for help? 
(Screenshot of the error message has been attached below)

Capture.PNG

2) For gated transistions, would it be possible to configure it to allow more than one type of role alias? 

Thanks in advance!
David

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AndreiTruta Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: Questions about Gated Transistions

Jump to solution

Hi David,

These are both good points in terms of the gated transition functinonality.

As far as I know there is no way to control those 2 raised aspects in the manner that you imply.

I suggest to open support tickets with enhancement requests

Andrei Vasile Truta
2 Replies
AndreiTruta Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi David,

These are both good points in terms of the gated transition functinonality.

As far as I know there is no way to control those 2 raised aspects in the manner that you imply.

I suggest to open support tickets with enhancement requests

Andrei Vasile Truta
David_Teh Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi Andrei,

Thanks for the clarification! Guess I'm stuck with the limitations for now. 😕

David 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.