Outstanding Contributor.. csaunderson Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

REST wizard operation - problems

Hello Practitioners!

I have been investigating how to use the REST API exposed by Redhat Cloudforms, and have not been having any luck at all in using the REST wizard provided. It seems that the CloudForms API is not Swagger nor RAML nor WADL, so is there a way to walk the API and create operations based on the APIs that are found via this wizard?

Thanks,

--Chris

Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: REST wizard operation - problems

Hi,

From what i see in the RedHat documentation you are stuck to creating the requests manually from their api guide. It doesn't seem like the exposed api are targetable by rest wizard. This may be a temporary limitation, but as far as i can see for the time being you would have to build your api calls manually using their API guide.

Regards,

Vlad

Outstanding Contributor.. csaunderson Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Re: REST wizard operation - problems

Thank you for the reply!  I was afraid you were going to tell me that, but I was hoping I was missing something obvious. Off to creating calls myself.

--Chris

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.