David_Teh Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Read from file

Jump to solution

Hi all,

I'm using the READ FROM FILE operation to construct the body of an email I'm sending and recently ran into an error. Apparently there's a limit to the amount the operation can read and my end result was truncated which leads me to the following questions.

1) is it possible to change the limit? I have read the description and there isn't any mention about a limit which was why I thought it was ok to use

2)Is there any documentation about it so that I can see if the rest of my flow will be affected?

I have attached a screenshot below for clarity on the truncation.Capture.PNG

Thanks in advance for any help!

David

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Read from file

Jump to solution

Hi David,

Please note in OO there is a setting  called Log Level when you trigger a flow. It can be Standard or Extended. For Standard the inputs/outputs are truncated to 4000 characters. Basically you need to set Log Level Excended when you trigger the flow.

HTH,

Lucian 

2 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

Hi David,

Please note in OO there is a setting  called Log Level when you trigger a flow. It can be Standard or Extended. For Standard the inputs/outputs are truncated to 4000 characters. Basically you need to set Log Level Excended when you trigger the flow.

HTH,

Lucian 

David_Teh Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Jump to solution

Thank you!!! 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.