vshivanna Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Reboot Linux server using OO

Hi,

I created a flow to reboot linux server. When I run the flow, it is displaying "connection refused:connect" as my failure message. what to do for this..?

Thanks,

Soundarajan.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Absent Member.. Peter_Sutter Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Reboot Linux server using OO

What operation are you using to try this? That error sounds like the Linux box isn't open to whichever port you are trying to connect to.

Maybe have an SSH command log into the machine and have an expect statement run /sbin/reboot

Tags (1)
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.