Absent Member.. Mark-Moore Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Remote Command

I am using Remote Command to try and execute a powershell script that I have copied to a remote computer and it is getting "The network path was not found:returnCode=1" .  I even tried just doing a remote command with dir c:\ and get the same issue.

I have been trying to use OO for software distrubution and configuration.  At first the copies would only work about 40% of the time but as new base content packs have come out I am up to about 80% success.

I have multiple security configuration two different domains and workgroups/local.   They just started updating our Domain where the OO server was from Windows 2003 to Windows 2012, that somehow broke the copy with SMB types of auth errors, I removed the server from the domain and now the copies are working again but the remote commands aren't, currently testing against workgroup servers.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
4 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Remote Command

As this is complex security environment - and debugging will require detail information and analysis - Please open a ticket with support.

Regards,

0 Likes
Absent Member.. Mark-Moore Absent Member..
Absent Member..

That went so well the last time 2+ months of wasted time, no thanks.

0 Likes
Absent Member.. mitko_bt Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your post! Have you tried running your script through the 'PowerShell Script" operation, instead of 'Remote Command'?

I'd suggest trying that approach, since there is already a specific operation for running powershell scripts.

Let me know if this helps!

Regards,

Mitko

0 Likes
Acclaimed Contributor.. BGroot Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Hi Mark,

Sorry to hear that you didn't have a good experience last time when logging a support case. Did you talk to anyone within HP regarding your experience?  If not,then  I can  help in getting you in contact with someone from Support to see how we address your concerns.

Please let me know if you would like to talk to someone within HP regarding your recent experience.

Greetings,

Bill

Micro Focus Software Support

The views expressed in my contributions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and strategy of Micro Focus.

If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.