Hello,

I need to do the following things: 

- Connect to a bypass server that only has rdp available

- Connect to a server via ssh while being on the bypass server

- Execute the following commands on that server:

NLB stop

(and then)

Shutdown -r

My doubt is which operations should I use to connect to the bypass server and do all those things? I found a Remote Command Execution operation that uses WMI and works, but it only allows one command at a time so it would be impossible to do all these commands at once.

Thanks!
Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Remote commands going through a bypass server

Hi,

I see that you need to connect to a windows server and then run ssh commands. This complicates things a bit. Can you install any software on the bypass server?

If so you can install either a RAS and use the RAS to run ssh commands against the target servers. If installing a RAS won't work you can install an openssh server and run commands through ssh. Something like ssh <target server> -user -password -command (google the exact method of running ssh commands like this).

Without installing software onto the bypass server i currently don't know of any method to send commands from windows to linux via OO.

Regards,

Vlad

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.