Absent Member.. DavidCole Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Reviewing Code, changes to the repository

Has anyone figured out how to review development of flows?

Or how to get a list of subflows items that have changed from the library path?

Getting the history of a top level library path does not show any comments or changes to sub element, nor give any indication of the element changed in the folder.

I don't really see the point of check in/check out functionality if you can't see what has changed within the repository structure.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Absent Member.. Pamela Harrod Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Reviewing Code, changes to the repository

A support case has been opened with HP Technical Support for this issue.

0 Likes
Absent Member.. Peter_Sutter Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Reviewing Code, changes to the repository

Any updates on this? I couldn't find version comments in any of the xml files or in my SQL database. They have to be somewhere..

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.