riyashussain Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Run Command Script in OO

Jump to solution

Hi Team,

Which operation do i need to use in OO in order run a command in Network device in NA? Run Command Script operation allows only to run Script which is already available in NA.

Also cant we provide network device name to the operation instead of IP address?

Please provide your inputs.

Thanks and Regards

Riyas Hussain A

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Trusted Contributor.

Re: Run Command Script in OO

Jump to solution

Issue resolved.

Used Run Command Script operation. After modifying the  script in NA to run against Nexus switchs it is exeucted successfully.

0 Likes
3 Replies
lrevnic Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Hi,

Is "Send NA Command" flow not doing what you are looking to do?

HTH,

Lucian

0 Likes
Trusted Contributor.

Jump to solution

I dont want to pass credentials while running the command.

I tried creating the script with anme "VLAN Display' and call it from OO using Run Command Script operation on one of the device, but it failed with below erro.r Anyone seen this before and any changes to be done on NA side for the scipt to be run on any deive?

"null GEN_FAILURE: The script [VLAN Display] does not match the device or devices specified, task not created"

Thanks

Riyas

0 Likes
Trusted Contributor.

Jump to solution

Issue resolved.

Used Run Command Script operation. After modifying the  script in NA to run against Nexus switchs it is exeucted successfully.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.