Established Member.. scottawhite
Established Member..

SCM support for TFS or Git rather than Subversion

Does OO 10.10 support Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)   or Get now?

I saw where OO 10.0 only supports SVN in a post in the forum, but was wondering if there are any updates in OO 10.10 that allows TFS?  or Git?

Thx

Labels (1)
0 Likes
5 Replies
Absent Member.. Sussan_Z_OO Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: SCM support for TFS or Git rather than Subversion

Hello ScottaWhite,

I am an Operations Orchestration Support representative, I will be researching according to your request.

Please give me a bit more time and I’ll be back as soon as possible.

Thanks for your understanding.

Sussan Zamora

HPOO

“Regards,
If you find this or any post useful to resolve the issue, please mark this thread as correct answer and other members can benefit with the information given
Sussan Zamora
SW Support Technical Consultant
San Jose, Costa Rica
hpe.com
Hewlett Packard Enterprise “
0 Likes
Absent Member.. willrodriguez Absent Member..
Absent Member..

We don't use TFS but we use IBM's RTC and we're also looking for a solution. Hopefully whatever they find for you will help us too lol

0 Likes
Absent Member..

Hello Scottawhite,

I hope you are great today.

Regarding this thread, I have consulted with my OO Team and they told me the next information:

> We will support Git on the future, but please following the information link about Git:

* https://softwaresupport.hp.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/KM00744485

> Regarding Team Foundation Server (TFS) currently HPOO don't have support with this software.

I hope this information help you.

Best Regards,

Sussan Zamora

HPOO

“Regards,
If you find this or any post useful to resolve the issue, please mark this thread as correct answer and other members can benefit with the information given
Sussan Zamora
San Jose, Costa Rica
hpe.com
0 Likes
Absent Member..

Hello Will,

Thanks for your reply.

Regarding your request about IBM's RTC also I have consulted with my OO Team and they told me the next answer:

> HPOO has integration with IBM RTC, so if this software sends or receives information xml or Json (Web Services), you can do the integration, and  you can read Third Party Integration Guide.pdf

Following this link: https://softwaresupport.hp.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/KM00702553

I hope this information help you.

Regards,

Sussan Zamora

HPOO

“Regards,
Sussan Zamora
San Jose, Costa Rica
hpe.com
0 Likes
Absent Member.. willrodriguez Absent Member..
Absent Member..

According to that change request, the request was closed with no change planned. Is there something I'm missing? Because that request seems like it's not going anywhere...

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.