SM triggers a flow automatically once the incident is resolved !!!!
we are using HPSM9.07 and its integrated with other tools like HPSM and NNMi, we have designed the flows to add the nodes into NNMi database and creates an incident ticket in hpsm if the flow failed to create node in NNMi.
We have requirement to trigger the flow automatically from the HPSM once the incdient is resolved.
1. Flow has DNS Lookup operation
2. Invalid IP address provided during the flow runs.
3. flow creates a incident ticket in HPSM (IM0001),since due to invalid ip it failed in DNS lookup operation.
4. Incident ticket (IM0001) assigned to Assignment group and will update the new valid IP address in that ticket (IM0001) and then they resolved that incident ticket.
5. Once the incident is resolved, SM should trigger the OO flow automatically and pass the new valid IP Address which is updated in the incident ticket (IM0001) to the OO flow inputs and flow runs success with valid IP addreess.
Kindly let me know how can i acheive this requirement, i have checked in the forums and didnt found the similar kind of this. Kindly help me on this.