Absent Member.. DonOwino Absent Member..
Absent Member..

SOAP Web Services that utilize HTTP Cookies for session persistence

Does HPOO support SOAP Web Services that utilize HTTP Cookies for session persistence. I am trying to intergrate with with an IPAM solution developed by Bluecat.

I created some operations via the Web Services Wizard and I am able to log in correctly. However, any subsequest operations return with the error 'Not Logged In' indicating that the session is  not being persisted.

Is there anyway to accomplish this.

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
GeorgeDK Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: SOAP Web Services that utilize HTTP Cookies for session persistence

Hello,

There was an issue with cookie persistence which was fixed in CP10. I would advise updating your content to the latest content pack (CP11) and re-try.

The wrapper operation for WebServices calls (InvokeMethod) included in CP10 & CP11 was fixed and should now honour cookie persistence.

HTH.

Kind regards,

George.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.