Honored Contributor.. connection Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

SSH Shell for mainframe

Hi Everyone!

Hi

I am using the SSH Sheel operation and it has two levels of login (more over like unix sduo -u), frist level i am able to login with OO input parameters (username, password), the scond level login, i need to use command called LOGON username then it asks for password.

once i logn to mainframe shell, i need type gtacl and it will come to a prompt TACL 1>,  then type LOGON username and press enter then it asks for password. Now how do i handle this SSH shell operation.

I tried using Command send and expect but it is not working for me,

Send gtacl

expect (.*\s*)*>

send LOGON username

Please help me

Thanks

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
raja777m Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Re: SSH Shell for mainframe

BUMO TO TOP.

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: SSH Shell for mainframe

Hi,

Since you manage to connect using SSH shell, why not try to run the entire scenario from the shell wizard and use the flow created by it. The shell wizard was designed to create flows based on the captured commands and prompts from a ssh session. You can access this tool from the folder tool underneath your studio install folder (OO_HOME\studio\tools)

Hope this helps,

Vlad

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.