Thanks

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
scuda20 Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: SSH Shell java exception error

Without more context it is difficult to troubleshoot but I will point out the following from experience and for the record I am running OO 10.51 on Ubuntu 14:

1.) With vmware nodes you will get a java exception error but not always that refers to "no route to host" or "unknown host" when the ip stack is not up on your node

2.) when the system you are connecting to refuses you may get a no route or may get an exception or unknown host

3.) There was an issue with the version and algorithims where when you attempted to connect to Cisco or Ubuntu you would get a similar error to what you have, the solution was to add the following to /etc/ssh/sshd_config, this may have affected other Linux distros.

4.) Also check that your interface on OO is actually up if you have multiple interfaces, I have a OOB and a orchestration management

KexAlgorithms curve25519-sha256@libssh.org,ecdh-sha2-nistp256,ecdh-sha2-nistp384,ecdh-sha2-nistp521,diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha256,diffie-hellman-group14-sha1,diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha1,diffie-hellman-group1-sha1

Hope this helps

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.