Frequent Contributor.. Albert78 Frequent Contributor..
Frequent Contributor..

SSH Shell output size

I'm running SSH Shell v 1.7 

When I am trying to run a command that produces a lot of output, the output seems to be getting truncated. Is there a limit on the output size for SSH Shell?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
4 Replies
Honored Contributor.. connection Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Re: SSH Shell output size

0 Likes
Honored Contributor..

If you try to copy the output and paste in input i will truncates as per the studio configuration.

Config file is Studio.properties

Search for dharma.studio.ui.input.constant.max.chars=8192

0 Likes
Srinivaslogic
Visitor.

I tried this before, but it was not worked for me, any other solution for this.

Thanks,

Sri

0 Likes
Honored Contributor..

Can you breif more about what trying to do with SSh and flow. I always keep the ssh output in variable with help of return result filter and anything with variable.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.