yerriswamykonan Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Saving flow results in locally.

Jump to solution

Hi,

I want to save flow results in locally (not in studio).

can anyone tell me how can we do that one. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
scuda20 Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: Saving flow results in locally.

Jump to solution

Okay, I would just do a write to file on whatever system you want. Take a look at my flow and file write pics. I am reading from files, using the "do nothing" to format xml, editing xml and then finally writing to an xml file on OO Central.

Based on the picture you provided and assuming you want to write to OO Central locally use /Base [1.8.0]/Library/Operations/File System/Cross Platform/Write to File

source: /tmp/first_sucess.xml or c:\<folder>\first_sucess.xml

contents: ${first_sucess}

delimeter: use default

characterSet: UTF-8

overwrite: true

you can either save the whole thing or you could use the xpath filters in the results to get a smaller subset.

0 Likes
4 Replies
Super Contributor.

Jump to solution

Your question is slightly vague but I will assume you mean saving some results to either OO Central or an OO RAS. Having said that there are a few options.

1.) if you are using a SSH or Powershell operation you can do it like a normal command line and >> file.txt

2.) /Library/Operations/File System has "write to File", Create Temp File, etc..

3.) /Library/Operations/Excel

4.) Insert into your own databases

I am sure there are other options but those are the ones I use frequently to create xml files, ps scripts to transfer and write to syslog. Hope that helps.

0 Likes
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

In my flow while hitting  an API, I am getting the  response .  Now i want to save that response locally in a file.

I want the highlighted response of snapshot in a file.

0 Likes
Super Contributor.

Jump to solution

Okay, I would just do a write to file on whatever system you want. Take a look at my flow and file write pics. I am reading from files, using the "do nothing" to format xml, editing xml and then finally writing to an xml file on OO Central.

Based on the picture you provided and assuming you want to write to OO Central locally use /Base [1.8.0]/Library/Operations/File System/Cross Platform/Write to File

source: /tmp/first_sucess.xml or c:\<folder>\first_sucess.xml

contents: ${first_sucess}

delimeter: use default

characterSet: UTF-8

overwrite: true

you can either save the whole thing or you could use the xpath filters in the results to get a smaller subset.

0 Likes
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

It's working fine.

Thanks bro...

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.