Highlighted
Cadet 1st Class Cadet 1st Class
Cadet 1st Class

Schedule flow operation

Jump to solution

I am trying to schedule a flow using the Schedule Flow operation.  It is a new schedule...I am not updating an existing schedule.  However, I keep getting this error:

The operation failed to complete. Please check if the given flowUuid is different from the one in the schedule you want to update or you have unset required inputs.

I'm passing in the flow path and the "schedule" parameter is empty, which according to the Description means a new schedule should be create.

What am I doing wrong?

Domenic

0 Likes
17 Replies
Highlighted
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

a pdf format.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
An example of startTime:
Wed, 13 Nov 2019 12:04:24 GMT+0100
0 Likes
Highlighted
Cadet 1st Class

My start and End times are in the format you described.

However, I still can't see the example...it's being blocked.

Maybe you can email the .PDF to Domenic.dintino@wellsfargo.com.  Thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Here is what i have in text:
flow ebee6a27-c12e-4fc1-971d-45a1b6597.....
names input1|input2
values 1|2
delimiter |
description some description
enabled true
startTime Wed, 13 Nov 2019 12:04:24 GMT+0100
timesToRun 1
0 Likes
Highlighted
Cadet 1st Class

I figured out the issue when I saw your example...the problem was with the "names" and "values" in my operation.  

I basically had this for the names:  var1, var2, var3

These were the values:  value1, value2, value3

The delimiter was a comma ','.

The problem was that the names and values had an extra space...when I eliminated the spaces to this:

var1,var2,var3

value1,value2,value3

After making the change, it worked?  Thanks for your support!

Domenic

0 Likes
Highlighted
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

You're welcome.

Could you please mark it as a solution to help other members when facing the same issue.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.