Highlighted
Contributor.. Contributor..
Contributor..

Schedule flow operation

Jump to solution

I am trying to schedule a flow using the Schedule Flow operation.  It is a new schedule...I am not updating an existing schedule.  However, I keep getting this error:

The operation failed to complete. Please check if the given flowUuid is different from the one in the schedule you want to update or you have unset required inputs.

I'm passing in the flow path and the "schedule" parameter is empty, which according to the Description means a new schedule should be create.

What am I doing wrong?

Domenic

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Schedule flow operation

Jump to solution

You're welcome.

Could you please mark it as a solution to help other members when facing the same issue.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
17 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Schedule flow operation

Jump to solution

Do you execute the flow in the Central?  If yes, is the flow you want to schedule already deployed or not ?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor..

Re: Schedule flow operation

Jump to solution
It is not an already scheduled flow. I am trying to create a new scheduled flow.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Jump to solution

Adel's question was in regards to whether the flow you are trying to schedule (and implicitly, the corresponding  flow uuid) exists in Central, because the error you receive indicates that you are trying to create a schedule on a non existing flow.

Please check if the flow uuid in the schedule flow operation is the same as the flow uuid of the flow you are trying to schedule in OO Central.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Jump to solution
Yes Andrei V , that what i means.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

Have you tried passing the flow UUID instead of the flow path?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor..

Jump to solution

Yes, I cut and paste the flow UUID from an existing flow in Central and pass that in as the "flow" parameter.  I leave the "schedule" parameter blank, which is supposed to create a new schedule.  

As far as the input parameters to the flow I am trying to schedule, there are seven, and I have the correct names and values for each passed into the operation as well.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor..

Jump to solution

I've tried both the UUID and the flow path...both result in the same error message.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Jump to solution

What other inputs are you providing?  A Description is required to create a new schedule.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor..

Jump to solution

Description is set to:  Test1

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Jump to solution

Here is an example that works fine of a schedule.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor..

Jump to solution

I can't view that image, my company is blocking it.  Can you try another format?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.