SuganNaidoo Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Scheduled OO flows execute but no operations run

Good Day

I was wondering if anybody has come across an issue with OO whereby a scheduled flow executes but none of the steps run? This happens at irregular intervals where the flow will run successful for one week and by the week weeks run nothing happens. This is very hard to troubleshoot as there are no log entires for this issue. We are currently running v10.60.

Regards

Suganoo1.PNGoo2.PNG

0 Likes
7 Replies
AndreiTruta Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: Scheduled OO flows execute but no operations run

You should investigate the product logs - in parcitular the execution.log, server.log and the general.log

Andrei Vasile Truta
0 Likes
kmatthewva Contributor.
Contributor.

This is happening to me as well.

Did you figure it out?

0 Likes
kmatthewva Contributor.
Contributor.

In my case the 'execution' log reported the cause.

'Caused by: io.cloudslang.score.exceptions.FlowExecutionException: Unsatisfied required input : ....'

0 Likes
Adel_HPOO_1020 Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Hi, 

Did you try to restart OO service.? 

Regards

0 Likes
Trusted Contributor.. cheikh Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

dit you check that the user has permission on those specific operations?

0 Likes
kmatthewva Contributor.
Contributor.

My issue was solved by providing values for the system accounts.

Highlighted
RaphAlv Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Hi, which accounts are those? I have the same error outcome and change role, group mapping and permissions as well, the only way to make this running is to add the administrator role, but I cannot do that hence users are not bind to manage certain feature within Central.

PERMISSION_FLOW_ERROR_01.PNG

Regards

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.