Established Member.. DaisyHP567
Established Member..

Server to Server Authentication

Jump to solution

Is there a way for HPOO to use Kerberos authentication when the OO Central tries to run a flow on a (remote) host?  That is, instead of using user name and password in the flow to log into remote host?

Thanks,

Daisy

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Established Member..

Re: Server to Server Authentication

Jump to solution
That is more for user login and kerberos authentication. I was hoping for authentication of server to server (like the HPOO Central to target servers. Currently there is ability to use ssh keys).

Thanks anyway
0 Likes
4 Replies
Absent Member.. JasonCantrell Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Hello Daisy,

Thank you for posting this question.  Could you please let me know what version would this be for? 9.x or 10.x?

Kind regards,

Jason

HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
Established Member..

Jump to solution

Sorry, this is for version 10.  I know it isn't possible in 9.x and hoping with 10, there are new possibilities.

0 Likes
Absent Member.. JasonCantrell Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Hello again,

You can find information relating to Kerberos authentication in the 9.0 Administration guide located here:

http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/document/KM906354

Currently the 10.00 product does not support this however it is planned for a future release.

Please let me know if this answers your questions.  Thank you!

Kind Regards,

Jason

HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
Established Member..

Jump to solution
That is more for user login and kerberos authentication. I was hoping for authentication of server to server (like the HPOO Central to target servers. Currently there is ability to use ssh keys).

Thanks anyway
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.