Absent Member.. marco80 Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Set Timing o waitinh response from Previus Output Flow

Hi,

i have this problem to solve.

I craete a flow that  use "Set Power ON" to Power On a Virtual Machine in VMWARE VCenter VShere cloning by  flow "Clone VM".

After next step is "Get VM info" that get IP address of new VM.

My problem is that while machine is power on "Get VM info" doesn't get IP because it must waiting that Machine is  Powered On.

How can i do that in Operation Orchestration or can i create a loop or control for that?

I use Operation Orchestration 9.05

Thanks a lot.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Set Timing o waitinh response from Previus Output Flow

Hi,

We are ussually doing this action with a loop that is checking for the IP output until it is available.

Hope it helps,

Lucian Revnic

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.