Shared Scriptlets Not Resolving
I have created a content pack that contains a shared scriptlet.
From a second content pack, I have a flow that contains a step with a step result that uses the shared scriptlet.
The flow works fine and the shared scriptlet does what it is supposed to do.
I then release a new version of the first content pack, and the shared scriptlet can no longer be resolved by the second content pack, seemingly because of the version change.
I am using Studio 2018.09, is this behaviour expected? Should shared scriptlets only be used within the same content pack?
This can also be evidenced by using shared scriptlets in the Base content pack.To do this you will need two version of the content pack:
- Close Base and load an older version.
- Create a new project, add a flow, add a step and add a scritplet step result.
- Drag the 'Chop' shared scriptlet from the Base content pack on to the scriptlet and save the flow
- Close Base and open a new version of the content pack
- Review the flow you just saved to see the issue saying it cannot resolve the scriptlet