ramagode Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Sharepoint Access through HPOO

Hi,

Can we Access, Read/Write data from Microsoft Sharepoint using HPOO. If so may I know the approach please?

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
EASPhilLewis Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Sharepoint Access through HPOO

Hi,

I dont believe there is much content for Sharepoint, can you perform the actions you describe via Sharepoint Powershell? If so,  then OO can automate it.

Thanks,

Phil

0 Likes
ramagode Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I am new to sharepoint. I need to access Sharepoint through OO inorder to read and write the data. If we have to use powershell, is there any initial configuration that has to be done between Sharepoint and OO. 

Alternatively, can I use HTTP Client Get OOTB operation to access Sharepoint using its url. Does this also require any integration/configuration? Please suggest.

0 Likes
nrosado Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Hi,

You'll need to read Powershell Remoting manuals.

test local connections and then remote access.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.