sammeta Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Shell Wizard

Hi All,

I have created a flow for shell operation using shell wizard.

The flow is very simple one,I have logged on to the server (xxxxxx) from the shell wizard and then navigated to the folder and then just executed a single line command to stop the server without adding any further flow or any other step, on the shell wizard I saw  that the server was stoped.then later i  imported (Repository-Import Repository ) the folder repo which was created with this operation from studio.Then again i tried executing the flow which i imported once again from central ,the flow was successfully executed but however the server was not stopped .

IMeanwhile t was prompting me for a session id. So any id how can i find this session id ? and i don't have any other flows or an additional step in the same flow to execute so is it required to add the session id?

Please advice any suggestion for executing such shell operation.

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Absent Member.. AshishRajbar Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Shell Wizard

What message are you getting in the std/out of shell console while running the flow?

you can get the session ID from the result variables of that operation

~Ashish
0 Likes
sammeta Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Shell Wizard

Hi Ashish,

Actually now it is able to restart the server with the flow, i understood that while we are recording from shell wizard it is also recording the backspace as well , so there was some mistake going on But now everything looks to be fine . As you said i will check for the Session id in output .

Thanks for your reply

Sammeta

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.