avaz_1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Starting Authoring HP OO flows

Hi All,

I am starting to author HP OO flows.

Mainly I would work on installing and configuring different products and create a library with different versions of each product, so that users can pick up a product and interested version of that product and install it and configure it.

The help I need from this community is what should be my starting point?

Is there any good material that I can go through?

Any best practices for the kind of problem I am trying to solve?

Thanks,

ashraf

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Trusted Contributor.. jarodb Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Re: Starting Authoring HP OO flows

The studio authoring guide would be your best starting point to become familiar with the tool.

Mapping out how users will interact and then the process touch points/ dependencies would make it easiest to "plop" into OO.
//Actively seeking HPOO opportunities
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.