Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Absent Member.. alez Absent Member..
Absent Member..

String Comparator operation

Hi.

Is it possible to have the list of thr allowed values of the input matchType of the the String Comparator operation.

For now i used: 

-"RegEx"
-"Exact Match"

-"Contains"

Thanks a lot. Bye.

Alessandro Zambrini

Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Absent Member.. Steve_Drummond Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: String Comparator operation

Hi Allesandro,

These are already defined under

/Configuration/Selection Lists/String Comparater Match Type

Be aware that 'Exact Match' does not cater for beginning or trailing whitespace which can cause you issues.

0 Likes
raja777m Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Re: String Comparator operation

Can we compare a length of string or length of a list for value and check it against 'Not Null'?

Ex: I have a list, that is being generated from Result: StdOut and I want to display an error message if the list is empty.

If not, let the flow go, normally.

Thanks.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.