RichardDickens Absent Member.
Absent Member.

String manipulation in HP OO

Jump to solution

Hi all,

I want to be able to accept a string as input and process each character individually. The pseudocode would be something like:

For i=1 to input length

c = substring(i,1)

doSomething(c)

endFor

Is there any way of achieving this in HP OO?

Regards,

Richard

-----------------------------------------------

P.S. This thread has been moved from ITRC HP Software: Data Center Automation Center Forum to Operations Orchestration Support Forum - Forum Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Absent Member.

Re: String manipulation in HP OO

Jump to solution

Don't worry, I've worked out how to do this using a javascript scriptlet.

R.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Don't worry, I've worked out how to do this using a javascript scriptlet.

R.

0 Likes
Super Contributor.. Giulio Soleni Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hi,

may you please share your scriplet code... I am really interested in how to solve a similar problem and not so skilled with javascript :)

Thank you

G

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.