Honored Contributor.. connection Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Studio 10.20 in windows 7 64

Jump to solution

Hi All,

I am getting a warning (check version of .Net framework) while installing studio 10.20, but i have insatlled 4.5 framework. Have installed it by ignoring the warnning, but after developing the flow if i run it through Central i am getting error and have attached the same, the same flow is working fine from local debug. 

Please help to fix the issue.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Honored Contributor..

Re: Studio 10.20 in windows 7 64

Jump to solution

Hi

Found that it requires a Windows RAS to run .det operations as the central installed in LInux.

0 Likes
5 Replies
AndreiTruta Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Jump to solution

Do you have the full .net version installed?

Andrei

Andrei Vasile Truta
0 Likes
Honored Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hi Attached the screenshot. I have installed and i can very much in control panel.

0 Likes
Absent Member.. TimCrockett Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Hmmm, maybe try to reinstall .NET, perhaps the current 4.5.2?  Also, do you have Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86) installed?

---T

0 Likes
Honored Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hi

Found that it requires a Windows RAS to run .det operations as the central installed in LInux.

0 Likes
Absent Member.. TimCrockett Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

@connection wrote:

Hi

Yes, that is most definetly the case.  🙂

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.