Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Super Contributor.. Devildiablo Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Studio debugger problem since update

Jump to solution

Yesterday we upgraded OO from 10.80 to 2019.07.

Since the update we have a frequent issue with studio Debugging against Central.

It can be working fine then Intermittently when running the debugger we are get an error message "An error has occured during your run"

org.springframework.remoting.RemoteAccessException: Could not access HTTP invoker remote service at [https://ooprod:8443/oo/central-remoting/workerNodeService]; nested exception is org.apache.http.NoHttpResponseException: Did not receive successful HTTP response: status code = 401, status message = [Unauthorized]

Then if you restart studio it works fine again. Then a little while later when you try again the error occurs and you have to restart Studio

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Super Contributor..

Re: Studio debugger problem since update

Jump to solution

This issue was resolved with a hotfix supplied by MF

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Super Contributor..

Jump to solution

I can literally only run a flow through the debugger once and they have to restart studio if I want to do it again. Also noticed if I load Studio and leave it for some time I cannot Debug. Its almost as if there is a time to it

0 Likes
Super Contributor..

Jump to solution

This issue was resolved with a hotfix supplied by MF

View solution in original post

0 Likes
kmann Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hello,

Where do we get the hotfix?

0 Likes
Super Contributor..

Jump to solution
Hi kmann,

If you are getting similar symptoms raise a support ticket with MF

That’s how we were given the hotfix
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.