Absent Member.. DBR Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Subversion version/Linux

Jump to solution

I can't find anywhere where it states what version of Subversion we need and if we can run in on a LInux server.

Does anyone know that answer?

Thanks,

'Don

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Absent Member.. Pamela Harrod Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Subversion version/Linux

Jump to solution

It is documented in the file entitled svn-book.pdf in the Studio\SlikSVN folder.

0 Likes
4 Replies
Absent Member.. JasonCantrell Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Hello Don,

I will see what versions of Subversion that work with the version you have.  This is for 10.00, correct?

Kind Regards,

Jason

HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
Absent Member.. DBR Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jump to solution
Jason,

Yes this is for version 10.

Thanks,
Don
0 Likes
Absent Member.. JasonCantrell Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Hello again Don,

It appears that you have opened up a case on this question.  I am working with the ticket owner (Erick) to find an official answer for you.  From the documentation it appears that all "Source control software" works however there is a specific mention of SVN. 

So, I will work with Erick and we will get an official answer from our development team. I will then post the answer to this thread. 

Thank you,

Jason

HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
Absent Member.. Pamela Harrod Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

It is documented in the file entitled svn-book.pdf in the Studio\SlikSVN folder.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.