[Support_Tip] Operations Orchestration 9.07.0001 cumulative patch was released.
Operations Orchestration cumulative patch 9.07.0001 was released! It is now available on the SSO portal.
Direct link to the 09.07.0001 patch http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/document/KM00398114
This is a cumulative patch release containing a limited number of end user visible changes. The defects fixed in this patch are as follows:
• QCCR1D144305 - In Studio and Central encrypted input appears as not encrypted in the Result sections
• QCCR1D144807 - When passing an encrypted parameter to an unencrypted parameter the encrypted data will be revealed
• QCCR1D144870 - Flow not advancing to next step in a Guided run if run history contains non-printable ASCII characters
• QCCR1D158358 - After resuming a modified handed-off flow OO should use the old version of the flow
• QCCR1D158803 - RAS wraper.log prints the stack traces URL encoded
• QCCR1D160196 - 'Get Run Status' operation does not return the correct status of a flow
• QCCR1D160274 - Flags introduced in 9.03 to allow skipping of run history persistence do not work as described
• QCCR1D160275 - Error when doing a full repository export
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.