Honored Contributor.. connection Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

TLS Certificate

Hi All,

Our central is running in Linux paltform and the version is 10.70. While i am installing the RAS it asking to provide the hostname exactly what is specified in Central TLS certificate. Could you tell me where i can find the information about hostname to know what is has been provided.

Thanks

0 Likes
2 Replies
Luis_V_OO Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: TLS Certificate

Hello,

If you open the HPOO Central page thru Internet Explorer browser and click on the padlock or the red shield with an "x", you will get some options, you need to select View Certificates and you will get the hostname, similar to the screenshot below:

Central Cert1.gif

Central Cert2.gif

I hope this information helps.

Regards,

Luis Quiros

Luis Quiros
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Outstanding Contributor.. csaunderson Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Re: TLS Certificate

Did you replace the self-signed cert with a 3rd party certificate on Central?  If so, the steps in the previous reply apply. If you didn't, you can skip this step.

--Chris

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.