Absent Member.. ntt00015 Absent Member..
Absent Member..

TNS Names SQL Script with out parameter

Hi everybody,

I am trying to call a database procedure with out parameter in OO flow. And I am wondering if any out parameter could be passed from database procedures to OO parameters. I tried to use "TNS Names SQL Script" step but, in step description samples it  only shows with in parameters. Here is part of the step description: 

ORACLE NOTE:
It is possible to run PL/SQL procedures using this operation. The examples below present the syntax to be used for having the same effect as the following PL/SQL script:
BEGIN
  send_message(addressee=>'b@hp.com',sender=>'pas@hp.com',subject=>'Test',message=>'Test');
END;

Example 1: BEGIN send_message(addressee=>'b@hp.com',sender=>'pas@hp.com',subject=>'Test',message=>'Test');END;

Example 2: BEGIN send_message('b@hp.com','pas@hp.com','Test','Test');END;

Example 3: {CALL send_message(addressee=>'b@hp.com',sender=>'pas@hp.com',subject=>'Test',message=>'Test')}

Example 4: {CALL send_message('b@hp.com','pas@hp.com','Test','Test')}

Thanks,

Labels (1)
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.