Absent Member.. Julien_chausse Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Technical Documentation about Expect/ExpectEndsWith

Hello,

I am looking for the OO technical documentation about how to use the commands like send/expect/expectendswith/wait.... .

Thanks in advance

Julien

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Malchore Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Technical Documentation about Expect/ExpectEndsWith

I've asked this question before, and likewise have never gotten a response. I don't think it exists anywhere, at least not in published form. We were told the HP OO developers have a document they refer to, but I've never seen it.

Our solution was to stop using SSH Shell unless we absolutely had to send multiple commands in the same SSH session. And even then, we only use "expectEndsWith". We never could get any other commands to work.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.