ustunay
Member.

The OO Central login page is constantly redirecting.

Hi All,

When I try to enter OO Central, it is trying to make a constant routing as it appears on the image below.

oo_support.png

This is the message: "You are about to be redirected to HPE Operations Orchestration web application"
I have no problem with my SSL certificate and my tomcat server. I didn't make any changes.

Thanks.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Re: The OO Central login page is constantly redirecting.

Hello Ustunay,

I checked the wrapper.log file you attached and found errors connecting to the Database.

INFO | jvm 1 | 2019/05/08 10:18:20 | org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'dataSource': Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: Name [jdbc/OoDataSource] is not bound in this Context. Unable to find [jdbc].

Confirm that the Database server is reachable and that the DBMS service is running.

On the other hand, I found the error below on the server.log file:

2019-05-08 10:18:30,624 [localhost-startStop-1] (SSLSupport.java:186) DEBUG - Certificate not found at: E:/Program Files/Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE Operations Orchestration/central/var/security/certificate.p12. It might be that your client will not work if Central server must accept client certificate

Validate all of the above. Then restart the Central service and try to pull up the UI thru the browser.

Thank you!

0 Likes
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Re: The OO Central login page is constantly redirecting.

Ustunay,

Additionally, I found the error below on the general.log, which usually means that a Central installation was pointed to an existing database schema. The solution is to reinstall Central and point it to an empty Database schema.

2019-05-08 10:18:03,748 [localhost-startStop-1] (SymmetricEncryptor.java:106) ERROR - Decrypt failed
javax.crypto.BadPaddingException: Invalid padding.

Thank you!

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.