The SAP Java Connector is not installed or you do not have the correct distribution package
I'm getting the error message in the subject when running a flow with the 'Invoke SAP BAPI' operator. I'm using the following:
- SAP [2.0.0] content pack
- HPE OO 10.6
- SAP_Libs [1.0.0] (created by third party content pack wizard)
- sapjco3-NTAMD64-3.0.15 Java connector
Please note that SAP wizard is able to connect to the SAP host while the operators are not able to do so. I also noticed that the available libraries are expecting 3.0.7 Java connector.
Please help check. Thanks! 🙂
Try this workaround :
- Stop Central
- Delete the Library CP (with the sapjco3.jar and sapjco3.dll) generated by the “third-party-cp-wizard”.
- Delete from “Hewlett Packard Enterprise\HPE Operations Orchestration\central\var\cache\com\sap\sapjco3” the wrongly named .jar and .dll
- Delete the following rows in the oo_artifacts table having this name:
- Ensure you have the following lines in oo_artifacts:
- Start Central
I've the same problem and I've seen this workaround but I don't understand why we need to stop the central, if we're tryng to generate the flows in a local studio. See attachments.
After installing the sap Java connector successfuly and import the CP for integrate Orchestration with SAP , I've try to create a flow and insert the operation "Invoke BAPI", using the wizard and also from my own. But in the library I got all the tree from the Content Pack imported marked in red, and when I try to use the operations, I got the error "The result assignment references result field 'returnResult', which does not exists." "The operation this step links to has problems". I attach a screenshot with the error. Any idea about what means this error?