Adel_HPOO_1020 Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

There are no available workers for group

Hi,

i am using OO 10.20.

i have one central and one RAS.

My problem is that every week i have the following message in my Central Server log:

"There are no available workers for group".

And when i go to my central, i will find that all executions running in RAS are stopped.

I want to know if there is any solution to automatically RERUN the RAS server after this message appears.

Regards

0 Likes
2 Replies
Outstanding Contributor.. JarodMB Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Re: There are no available workers for group

This was added as an ootb feature within the last couple of releases... at your revision you can script using the rest ui to resume paused jobs and execute via windows scheduler or cron
AndreiTruta Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: There are no available workers for group

If you can upgrade, as Jarod mentioned, you'll benefit of an out of the box feature

Look for Enable/disable auto-resume for 'Paused - No Workers in Group' runs - https://docs.microfocus.com/itom/Operations_Orchestration:2018.12/Use/Using_OO_Central/Settings 

Hope it helps,

Andrei Vasile Truta
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.