Honored Contributor.. RiverRat_1 Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Third Party Content Pack .jar signing ?

Anyone have any quick advice on using the jarsigner.exe to sign a newly created CP for the Third Party Content Pack  ??  Unfortunatley the Third Party Content Pack release notes seems to be missing this .. or maybe I'm making this more complicated than it needs to be.

Working on the last SAP v2.0 CP and getting the SAP SDK files into Central via the Third Party Contept Pack path.  I have the two SAP SKD file inside the .jar file but Central is complaining about integrity of the jar file.

P.S. The SAP v2.0 CP installation guide for OO10 is just a bad as the SAP v1.0 CP guide for OO 9 .. ugh.

0 Likes
1 Reply
AndreiTruta Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: Third Party Content Pack .jar signing ?

I was looking through the 1.2.x release notes explaining how to go from .jar to a project - thus be able to alter data within the folders and back to a jar.

As you move to the project like structure under the META-INF folder you can find two files HPCSxxx. feel free to remove those before you pack a new .jar

Hope it helps,

Andrei Vasile Truta
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.