Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.. darrenj1 Frequent Contributor..
Frequent Contributor..

Timeout 1min 40 seconds

I have a timeout set in the flow properties of 100000, however sometimes when I run a flow or when a scheduled flow runs, it times out at 1min 40 seconds.

It seems to do this a few times, until i re enter the timeout value into the flow settings and run again.

Is there a known bug for this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
michalhugim Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Timeout 1min 40 seconds

Hi,

No, we currently don't aware of such defect. 

Do you see that the run gets to the status of  "Canceled - Timeout"?

BTW, this timeout is actually ~70 days, can you share in which cases such a long timeout is required?

Thank you,

Michal Hugim, HPE OO R&D

0 Likes
dani_c Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: Timeout 1min 40 seconds

Hi,

What version of OO do you use? 9.x or 10.x? 

On 10.x version we have a limit for the timeout value of 9999 minutes, that's why i'm asking.

Thanks,

Daniel

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.