chrisb Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Triggering an OO flow from MS Graph API webhook

Jump to solution

I want to trigger an OO flow as soon as an email is received by a certain Outlook exchange mailbox.

There is information here on how I might do this using a webhook, but  I don't know how exactly OO can pass the Notification endpoint validation.

Has anybody done something like this before, perhaps?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Re: Triggering an OO flow from MS Graph API webhook

Jump to solution

Hi, 

It looks like an adiacent client is needed in order to make this work. OO is not able to intercept the notification endpoint validation or any other custom requests. OO can be use to send multiple kinds of requests, but can receive just the documented requests. 

Though you can achieve your goal by creating a client that handles the ms graph comunication and trigger an OO flow through rest API.

1 Reply

Re: Triggering an OO flow from MS Graph API webhook

Jump to solution

Hi, 

It looks like an adiacent client is needed in order to make this work. OO is not able to intercept the notification endpoint validation or any other custom requests. OO can be use to send multiple kinds of requests, but can receive just the documented requests. 

Though you can achieve your goal by creating a client that handles the ms graph comunication and trigger an OO flow through rest API.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.