Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

UCMDB "Get Topology Map by Query Name with Parameter" operation dateProp syntax

Hi All,

I'm using the "Get Topology Map by Query Name with Parameter" operation from the UCMDB library.
/HPE Solutions[1.13.0]/Library/Integrations/Hewlett-Packard/Universal CMDB/Get Topology Map by Query Name with Parameter

The query runs successfully when I pass in a string parameter but returns an "ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException" when I try to pass in a parameter of type date (dataProp).

I've tried various date formats but I can't get any to work.

Has anyone successfully got this operations to accepts a date parameter?. If so, can you advise how you did it.

Thanks in advance
Chris

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.