Absent Member.. DBR Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Un-check the “Always prompt user before executing this step” in the “Display” area?

Jump to solution

Is it possible with OO code to un-check the “Always prompt user before executing this step” in the “Display” area?  We want to be able to un-check this if the flow is being called by another flow.

Thanks,
Don

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Absent Member.. JasonCantrell Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Un-check the “Always prompt user before executing this step” in the “Display” area?

Jump to solution

Hello Don,

There is not currently a way to unset it programmatically that we are aware.  Though this may not be an issue if you are concerned with headless in the later 9.x releases at least.  If I schedule a display flow op and I check the box to prompt – It will run just fine (eg not get stuck on the prompt).  If I am missing an input and have prompt of course it will still fail as it doesn’t have the input.

Same with Dynamic launch flow it will not display the popup/hang on the popup – it shouldn’t take that much time to test (which is what CJ did in our group) to verify if the behavior wouldn’t effect you.

Please let me know if this answers your question and mark the forum post accordingly.

Kind Regards,

Jason

HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
3 Replies
Absent Member..

Re: Un-check the “Always prompt user before executing this step” in the “Display” area?

Jump to solution

Hello Don,

I am going to speak with the team about this question, I will respond when I get an answer for you.

Kind Regards,

Jason

OO Support

HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
Absent Member.. Steve_Drummond Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

I must be losing my mind, I could have sworn I replied to this topic last week ...

Unless Jason can come back with a miracle I don't think there is any way to uncheck this box at runtime. The only solution I can give you is to have a logic gate before the object which determines if the flow is interactive or not; you would need a copy of the object you are running.

This workaround would become very onerous if you needed to do this more than a couple of times.

0 Likes
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Hello Don,

There is not currently a way to unset it programmatically that we are aware.  Though this may not be an issue if you are concerned with headless in the later 9.x releases at least.  If I schedule a display flow op and I check the box to prompt – It will run just fine (eg not get stuck on the prompt).  If I am missing an input and have prompt of course it will still fail as it doesn’t have the input.

Same with Dynamic launch flow it will not display the popup/hang on the popup – it shouldn’t take that much time to test (which is what CJ did in our group) to verify if the behavior wouldn’t effect you.

Please let me know if this answers your question and mark the forum post accordingly.

Kind Regards,

Jason

HP Support
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.