jadda Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Unable to create windpws Patch Policy in HPSa using OO

HI All,

I am trying to create new patch policy in HPSA server using HPOO. I have given following inputs

coreHost  
coreUsername   
corePassword   
corePort    Value: 443
coreProtocol        coreProtocol->Value: https
coreVersion    coreVersion->Value: sas9.13
policyName    true    Single Value    Value: test241    policyName->Value: test241
platformName    true    Single Value    Value: Windows Server 2008 R2    platformName->Value: Windows Server 2008 R2
description    false    Single Value    Value: test policy    description->Value: test policy

But this is showing below Error:( Could not find a platform with the name: Windows Server 2008 R2 ). Even i truied with "win2k8r2" and others . It's not working. Please find attachment for complete error details.

Please help me

Thanks

Jadda Pavan Kumar

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.