Dondon22 Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Unable to execute Remote Command Execution on Windows 2012 R2 if user is logged off

Hi! I created a flow to execute a "Remote Command Execution" on my own windows RAS (Windows 2012 R2) but it only works if I'm currently logged-in in my windows RAS... If I logoff, i get "Unknown Error" and unable to execute any command on my own windows RAS... Is there anything I am missing? Any advise or tips? Thanks in advance, I really appreciate your support. Rgds, Don
In IT there is no Magic, just Logic ^_^
0 Likes
2 Replies
BradLDH Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Re: Unable to execute Remote Command Execution on Windows 2012 R2 if user is logged off

I am experiencing the same issue. Has there been a response or solution?

0 Likes
scuda20 Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: Unable to execute Remote Command Execution on Windows 2012 R2 if user is logged off

Couple of questions, is your WRAS in the same domain? What is the account that the HP OO service is running as? I have found that when working with a Central/RAS that is not part of domain you are trying to control, then setting the service to start as .\Administrator and then properly setting up credentials delegation and wmi will work every time. You then can pass/manipulate the credentials you want to run your operations as for the remote call.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.