prabhur34
Visitor.

Unable to load GUI (exe) from OO Central

I have this automation use case where I capture GUI action, convert into exe and execute that from Studio and Central. If I do that from Studio on local machine, it mimics the GUI actions as expected. But when I do execute that from OO Central, I am seeing the exe running in the background, but the GUI isnt opening.

To test, I just launched the Internet Explorer, but that itself open up when I run from Central.

I used Windows Command and Windows Command Execution operations.

Anyone who has done any GUI capture and automation before using OO? Any help is extremely appreciated.

0 Likes
3 Replies
imthekrish Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: Unable to load GUI (exe) from OO Central

Did you check box “open run after launch “. This is at bottom middle of “RUN” page

0 Likes
AndreiTruta Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Can you provide more details about what exact UI you need to pop-up with OO?

Are you trigger a UI on the Studio machine directly? And If yes, when moving to a Central are you expecting for the UI to be triggered on the Central machine?

Andrei Vasile Truta
0 Likes
Khalil Abdo
Visitor.

Have you tried to run this workflow from Studio using a remote debugger session to your central?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.