vshivanna Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Unable to update the status of incident ticket in SM using HP OO update incident operation

Hi Experts,

I am not able to update the status of incident ticket, but i can able to update the journal updates, description etc..

Please let me know the SM filed input i need to add in the operation to update the status, if any one faced this scenario before.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,

Venkat

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Absent Member.. Tal_S Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Unable to update the status of incident ticket in SM using HP OO update incident operation

Hi Venkat.

I connected OO to SM in the past using the HP OO 10.02 CE (community edition) and the Out-Of-The-Box request fullfilment\Reset User Password IM flow.

It worked for me as is,(status was changed to closed) without the need for any additional configuration in SM or OO.

Which OO version are you using?

Which CP version?

What SM version?

When you fill in exactly the same field in SM manually (not including status ofcourse) and update the ticket, does the status changed?

Regards,

Tal.

Tal Schoenfeld
Community Assistance Team (CAT)

Operations Orchestration
HP Software R&D

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.