RichardDickens Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Undocumented timeout in "Launch Flow" operation

I am trying to execute a flow that runs for over one hour using the Launch Flow operation. I am setting the centralFlowLaunchWaitForFlow option to True as I want to wait for the flow to complete.

However, after exactly one hour, Launch flow returns an error the start of which is as follows:

{response=failure;FailureMessage=;result=java.lang.Exception: HTTP Code: 408 <html> <head> <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8"/> <title>Error 408 the request timed out</title> </head> <body><h2>HTTP ERROR: 408</h2><pre>the request timed out</pre>

Is there any way to change this timeout? Or maybe set centralFlowLaunchWaitForFlow to false and then use another method to wait for completion?

Regards,

Richard

Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Michael Schratt Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Undocumented timeout in "Launch Flow" operation

Hi,

I don't know about a timeout option - does the option centralFlowLaunchWaitForFlow fit for your purpose? If a process gets spawned just query it up to completion.

I would think about choosing another way to automate your task. 😕

BR Michi

0 Likes
macv2 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Undocumented timeout in "Launch Flow" operation

I am having the same problem right now.

Did you find a solution?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.