Absent Member.. DBR Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Upgrade Content. Input of the type Credentials: Logged-In User Password

Jump to solution

This isn't acceptable. How are we supposed to run headless flows if the user has to type in their password in the middle of a flow run?

Input of the type Credentials: Logged-In User Password
To improve security, the password is no longer automatically transferred when a Credentials input is of the type Logged-In User Password. Instead, the user will be asked to enter the password manually in a prompt message.

Thanks,
Don

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Absent Member.. JasonCantrell Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Upgrade Content. Input of the type Credentials: Logged-In User Password

Jump to solution

Solution provided in request for enhancement - https://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/document/LID/QCCR1D175061

Kind Regards,

Jason

HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
4 Replies
Absent Member..

Jump to solution
I forgot to add that we are running 9.07 and I ran the upgrade-content.bat file. In OO 10 now it looks like the don’t allow the “Logged-In User Password” any more. I received many warnings in the output from running the command. If we are running headless flows, everywhere we have are currently using “Logged-In User Password” we would have to prompt the user for their password which doesn’t work for headless flows. How are we supposed to do this now in OO 10?

Thanks,
Don
0 Likes
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Hello Don,

I am an OO Support representative and am currently  assessing your question.  Also, I wanted to see if you already have an open OO Support ticket on this issue?  If so, please let me know. 

Kind Regards,

Jason

HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
Absent Member..

Jump to solution
Jason,

Yes I do. Sam took the ticket. 4646478183

Thanks,
Don
0 Likes
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Solution provided in request for enhancement - https://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/document/LID/QCCR1D175061

Kind Regards,

Jason

HP Support
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.