Established Member.. BugraSensan
Established Member..

Upload file with OO

Hello

I want to upload a file at Local but I don’t want to copy and paste to file path. I click browse and I want to choose there and upload my file. Is that possible?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
4 Replies
Andrey_C_OO
New Member.

Re: Upload file with OO

Thank you for contacting HPE Forum. 

My name is Andrey, I am from the OO/CSA team. 

Regarding your question, can you please explain me with more details your request? You want to use OO to copy a file to another directory, is that so? 

Best Regards,

Andrey Corrales Torres | SW Technical Support Consultant.

Operations Orchestration

Personal Info Removed

Hewlett-Packard (SSO Portal)

HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
Absent Member.. Mathmut Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hi Andrey,

This is Mahmut from Basistek (HP Partner) . I am a colleague of Buğra. Here what he wanted to say is lets say i am running a flow from central via my web browser on my pc. I have a file with some data in it and i want to give this data to oo as parameter. We have to give path of this file to oo as an input to read data or copy file. So source file is on my local computer. If i give full path as an input it is ok to do this. But i want end user to choose file and upload it or read data in it as an input like in the attached screenshot.

I hope it is clear.

Thanks & Regards,

Mahmut. 

0 Likes
Andrey_C_OO
New Member.

Hi Mathmut,

Thank you for the response, it is clear now. The feature that you are looking for is not in the current product, OO was designed to use paths in the inputs more than select it through a button. Practically what a button would do, is to add the path by choosing the file, which is the same as you do it manually.

I hope this information helps you.

Best Regards,

Andrey Corrales Torres | SW Technical Support Consultant.

Operations Orchestration / Cloud Service Automation.

Hewlett-Packard (SSO Portal)

HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
Regular Contributor.. SriniMundru Regular Contributor..
Regular Contributor..

Hi Mathmut, 

I am also facing the similar problem.  can please let me know if you have found an workaround. 

Also, You had mentioned that you were able to copy if you give path by copying. which operation you are using to copy file from local computer to HP OO flow.

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Srini 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.