Absent Member.. AlfraEs Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Use MySQL on OO 10.10

Hello,

I've seen some posts with mix information on how to make OO able to use the SQL Command object to make queries on an MySQL database.

Because I want to do it from a RAS server, so far I've added the mysql-connector-java-5.1.33-bin.jar to "C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Operations Orchestration\ras\lib\", restarted the services and tested it but always get the same error that class not found.

I've tried to add wrapper.java.classpath.2=""C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Operations Orchestration\ras\lib\mysql-connector-java-5.1.33-bin.jar" to the ras-wrapper.conf without any sucess (although wrapper.java.classpath.1=%RAS_HOME%/lib/*.jar was already there which I guess would cover for all jar anyway).

I've added it to the Studio libs and on the Studio, running local I can execute any query with sucess, but once I import the content to central and run it on Central I get the error.

Cheers

Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Absent Member.. Sussan_Z_OO Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Use MySQL on OO 10.10

Hello AlfreEs,

I am an Operations Orchestration representative and will be researching your request with our group internally. I will respond when I have the next step on this situation.

Kind Regards,

Sussan Zamora

HPOO

“Regards,
If you find this or any post useful to resolve the issue, please mark this thread as correct answer and other members can benefit with the information given
Sussan Zamora
SW Support Technical Consultant
San Jose, Costa Rica
hpe.com
Hewlett Packard Enterprise “
0 Likes
Absent Member.. Sussan_Z_OO Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Use MySQL on OO 10.10

Hello AlfraEs,

I hope you are great today.

I have noticed after research and consult with my OO Team, that you have enough information in this post to start an investigation with a new ticket, please open an Operations Orchestration Support Case and please to refer this thread.

PS: Please provide all information to engineer in charge of your case (screen shots, Logs, A copy flow etc...) and we will able to help you more deeply with this issue.

Kind Regards & waiting your answer.

Sussan Zamora

“Regards,
If you find this or any post useful to resolve the issue, please mark this thread as correct answer and other members can benefit with the information given
Sussan Zamora
SW Support Technical Consultant
San Jose, Costa Rica
hpe.com
Hewlett Packard Enterprise “
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.