Absent Member.. DBR Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Users can't see flows even though they have read, execute and link to permissions.

Users can't see flows even though they have read, execute and link to permissions.

Sometime a few weeks ago, when I promoted new flows and changed the permissions for our users so they may test against the new flows we promoted the users can't see the new flows.  They can still see the old ones, just not new ones.  They can see the folders but not any flows.

I imported the flows into another enviornment and they can see them.  It is something with this environment only.

I opened a ticket with HP on this issue but they haven't been able to come up with anything.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Don

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Absent Member.. ntt00015 Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Users can't see flows even though they have read, execute and link to permissions.

Hi ,

Be sure that the subflows that used in the flow has the same permission assignments . If usergroup don't have read&execute permissions for the subflow, then the main flow cannot seen in the flow library.

Edit: Make sure about the folder permissions too. If the flow's/subflow's folder paths does not have the permissions, users still cannot see the flows.

Best Regards.

0 Likes
Absent Member.. DBR Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Users can't see flows even though they have read, execute and link to permissions.

They have full permissions to the flow and the folder.

Thanks,
Don
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.